Share a Climate Story Interview
Click here to share your own climate story instead of a climate story interview.
This document has useful information about conducting and recording climate story interviews.
Here are some suggested questions for a climate story interview:
- What is your name and where do you live? What in your local environment or community is special to you?
- How does climate change threaten people and places that you care about?
- Describe the moment when you realized that climate change was affecting your life. How did you feel?
- Describe your emotional responses to climate change as you think about yourself, your family, and your community.
- Describe your vision for your community and your conviction to contribute to a positive way forward through the climate crisis.